Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hi everyone! Last week I decided to cut my hair after a long (long) time! I also tried the l'oreal hairchalks (liquid hair color), after some research on the internet and after the hairdresser assured me that the result won't last long and the color won't stain my clothes. We only applied it on a small piece of hair to see how the color would look and how long it would last on my brown (previously red/orange-died) hair. It actually turned out to be really cool and I it made me want to buy the product to use it on my own at home whenever I felt like it! (I'm still trying to decide what shade I should buy though!) It comes in a variety of colors, in a 50ml tube and it lasts from 2-10 washes , depending on your hair color tone. In the link you can find more information about the product and instructions on how to use it! I would totally recommend it, because it really doesn't leave stains on clothes or pillows, it lasts only for a short period of time (in case you're not happy with the result or want to try another color) and it doesn't make your hair dry like other similar products (if you apply it according to the instructions of course)!



I used the "Green garden party" shade, but I'd really like to try "Blue ocean cruise" too!


No comments:

Post a Comment