Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hello again! I can't wait to start wearing all my summer accessories , like bags and shoes, now that summer is only a few days away! Or at least I hope it is, because it keeps raining almost every day in my town. :(
Here are two beautiful pairs of shoes, that I purchased during spring, and I still didn't have the chance to put them on, because of the weather...


Pull&Bear wedges

Zara sandals

These are two old bags of mine that I have already started to wear! I really love the colors on the first one and the second is brown, soft, suede, fringed and so bohemian!

                          

And this is my favorite pair of sunglasses (they're also vintage!), that I actually wear all year round, but they're much more perfect for summer and hot sunny days!



Have you already started wearing your summer accessories and clothes? 



No comments:

Post a Comment