Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hello! So, I decided to share with you a "sneak peek" of some of my new summer clothes. I hope that I will have the chance to present to you some outfits with them in the future.

  



I love bright colours as you can see! They are all dresses, except from the second picture, which shows a pair of shorts! I would advise you not to be afraid to try bright colors and crazy patterns, especially in summer! (Although I often wear this kind of clothes in winter too  :P) 

And some pictures of my last summer/spring clothes!





I hope I gave you some ideas on what clothes to try in the warmer months of the year! Don't be afraid to experiment and if you feel uncomfortable with too colorful clothes, try adding some interesting bright or patterned accessories to your outfit, like bags and shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment